This program is available to both boys and girls entering first grade through entering eighth grade in September 2021, for residents and eligible non residents. Campers will be grouped by grade.
If your child/ren will be attending multiple PV Rec Camps this summer, the Medical Screening Form only needs to be filled out IN ITS ENTIRETY, one time.
Please see “IMPORTANT MEDICAL INFORMATION” below regarding the required Immunization records.
The goal of the camp is to develop the player in both skill and confidence.
This camp will run for one week from June 28th - July 2nd 8:30am - 11:30am
REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO FIRST DAY OF CAMP TO AVOID LATE REGISTRATION FEE.
- Skill Building
- Tricks & Tips
- PROGRAM HOURS THIS YEAR Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM -- there are no rain dates
- Camp location: Bower Park Soccer Field
- SEND WATER AND SNACK. Please mark all belongings with child's name.
- A Camp physical is not mandatory, but any and all health concerns must be noted
- The registration process asks for "Who Will / May Pick up your child from camp" each day. If someone other than who is listed, will pick up your child, we MUST have it in writing stating as such. ID for this person will be required at the time of pick-up.
- Regular Registration begins May 13 -- Residents $65.00; Eligible Non-residents $75.00
- LATE REGISTRATION FEE AFTER JUNE 13TH
IMPORTANT MEDICAL INFORMATION
- RECORD OF IMMUNIZATIONS: Dutchess County Department of Health regulations require that we have the dates of these immunizations on file from Physician's records. Please submit a copy of these records AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE START OF PROGRAM, either by having the doctor’s office fax them directly to the Rec Office, 845-266-3873, via regular mail to 27 Hibernia Rd. Salt Point, NY 12578, or if need be they can be dropped by the Rec Office located at 27 Hibernia Road, Salt Point.
- A Camp physical is not mandatory, but any and all health concerns must be noted.