SOCCER TOTS U3/U4 SPRING 2021
This drop in style program is open to children who are not yet ready for a structured team setting, for a long period of time, but who are simply ready to learn about the fun to be had with a soccer ball.
Soccer Tots is a Player and ME program for which each player must be accompanied by an adult during all Tot activities.
Soccer Tots is a four week program that will take place on Saturdays at West Road School from TBD and will run on the following dates, May 1, 8, 15 and 22. Each week will consist of 30 minutes of organized activities plus another 15 minutes of free soccer play ie: dribbling, passing with an adult, taking shots on goal.
This program is open to children who were born in 2017 (U4) and 2018 (U3)
Registration is REQUIRED
Residents - No fee Eligible Non-Residents - $5
"2020/2021 RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES/RESPONSIBILITIES" ARE IN LINK BELOW.
If you have any questions, please contact the Soccer Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Program Details:
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for both Residents and Non-Residents
- Residents - No Fee / Non-Residents - $5
- 4 Week Session one:
- Born in 2017 - May 1, May 8, May 15 & May 22
- 4 Week Session two:
- Born in 2018 - June 5, June 12, June 19 & June 26
- Located on the Soccer Field at West Road School on Saturdays TBD
- Open to Boys and Girls born 2017 (U4) and 2018 (U3)
- Each child MUST be accompanied by an adult during all Tot activities
- CLEATS ARE OPTIONAL, SHIN GUARDS ARE A MUST
- CHECK IN TIME IS 11:30